Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Vacation Time!!!

I won't be posting any travel photos for awhile. We're leaving on a 3 week vacation tomorrow. We're going on a 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Princess Cruise Lines ship, Dawn Princess. We visit 5 islands: Curacao, Isla Margarita, Barbados, Dominica and St. Thomas. Plus, Princess's private island, Princess Cays. You can check our progress on the Dawn Princess Bridge Cam beginning April 9th. The cruise will be bookended by 2 shorter trips, one a driving trip up the coast to Charleston, SC...and the other a 5 day stay in the Fort Lauderdale area post cruise. Expect to see some tropical photos when we return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home