Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


I enjoy visiting lesser known National Parks. This one is Fort Frederica National Monument, Georgia. It was built by the British in the 1730's, to protect the new found colony of Georgia from Spanish invasion. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger zbjernak said...

i love browsing through your blog...
those travel pictures are just so great

cheers

2:10 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks for the comments, zbjernak. Glad you enjoy my pictures.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home