Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Sunday, November 27, 2005


This colorful rock formation can be seen driving along US 84, northwest of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I was looking at your blog post, this post,
about Hotels .

You can now place a link to
your website on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many search under Hotels .

We have a special category for Hotels
in our search engine friendly directory.
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under Hotels .

We hope you find this to be a
good opportunity for some free
advertising.


Good luck,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why in the world would I want to link to your worthless website if you think this photograph is a Hotel.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home