Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Disneyland Paris Part Two

This time around I want to focus on what makes Disneyland Paris unique, and sets it apart from the two parks in the United States. The main thing to me was the attention shown to details. Even little things like signs and bathrooms looked wonderful. A lot of thought was given to visual appeal at Disneyland Paris, and that is what sets it apart from the other parks in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home