Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Monday, May 02, 2005


The Queen Emma Bridge is the lifeline of Willemstad, connecting the two sections of town, Punda and Otrabanda. The waterway is the main shipping canal, and the entire bridge swings open up to 20 times a day to let everything from a sailboat to a cruise ship through. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home