Travel Photos

This website is where I post travel photos from my various travels. It is a random sampling of some of my favorite pictures and places, rather that a travelogue type of format. I prefer this site to be a photographic glimpse of places in general. I hope you enjoy. ***NOTE: I don't update this blog frequently any longer. If you'd like to see more of my photos you can check out my Flickr site here: My Travel Photos

Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

Monday, May 16, 2005

Barbados

Barbados is a very pleasant Caribbean island. The people tend to be what you might call "Proper British". They are polite and dignified. The capital, Bridgetown, is a bustling city, and is well worth a visit. The island itself isn't the most dramatic in the Caribbean. It is mostly rolling hills. The main beaches are located on the west side of the island. The eastern shore is more rugged. Overall, Barbados is one of the nicer islands in the Caribbean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home